Hashi N. Richards, Esq. was born in India and moved to the United States at the age of two. Her practice of immigration law is predicated on her own unique experiences and her desire to help others navigate the process of immigration. Since 2014, Attorney Richards has been helping clients, both domestically and abroad, achieve their goals through every step of the way.
Hashi Richards serves clients both in the domestic United States, and internationally, providing unparalleled legal services on a flat-fee basis. Rest assured, there will be no hidden costs or hourly billing rates that accumulate to unaffordable amounts. Attorney Richards will clearly convey and explain all fees from the beginning of the attorney-client representation. Attorney Richards and her firm will customize services to meet your unique needs, offering in-person consults, as well as virtual services via phone, Zoom, or WhatsApp. Attorney Richards' firm uses the most up-to-date technology and a secure client management platform to seamlessly and efficiently run the firm without inconveniencing clients. We are dedicated to serving our clients with professionalism and ease.
Let's schedule a consultation to discuss how Attorney Richards can help you understand the process and assist you with your needs.
Please call Attorney Richards at 407.476.5320.
- Serving clients in all 50 states and around the world
- All flat-fees; no hourly billing.
- Family-based immigration petitions/green cards
- Fiancé Visa for Fiancé and Spouse (K-1, K-2, K-3, K-4)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Petition to Remove Conditions
- VAWA (battered/abused) spouse, U Visa, T Visa
- Extraordinary Ability Visa (O-1, O-2)
- Business Visas (L-1A, L-1B, E-1, E-2)
- Entertainment Visas for Athletes and Performers (P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4)
- Preparation of Waivers (inadmissibility, J-1)
Attorney Richards is highly engaged in the legal community and is affiliated with ARAG Legal Insurance and AILA-American Immigration Lawyers Association.